Friday, June 24, 2011

My New Genres

I know this sounds sort of strange, but since Ryder has been born, I've actually had more time to read than ever before.  I've been really into both nonfiction and historical fiction here lately.  And every book I've read I've loved.  Currently, I'm reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society.

It was a little hard to get into, mainly because it was confusing, but I just love learning about WWII and how the world was during that time.  Most of the books I've been reading are about this time period.  I'm loving it!  Below are some of the other nonfiction and historical fiction books I've recently read.











Typically, I'm an easy romantic comedy type girl.  Now, I'm not saying that I don't still love those books, especially the higher quality ones, but the books I'm reading more of now have much more of a story to them.  They are so much more real and more applicable to my life.  I feel like I'm growing from learning about others.

No comments:

Post a Comment