Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

10.  Book Club.  I love my little book club that has grown over the last 3 years!  Not only is it an awesome excuse to see my friends, I've read new genres that I would have never read before.  I love discussing the book AND everything else that is going on in our lives, and then finding out what the new books are!  So much fun!

9.  Sewing- Okay let's be honest, I just started.  In fact I've only sewed once, but I just love the possibilities of it.  Love that I can create, and the fabrics are sooo much fun!

8. Netflix- I've always loved the convenience of Netflix, but now that we have the Wii hooked up and get streaming movies instantly, I've become obsessed.  I bet I've watched more movies the past month and I have the past year. 


7. Saving Money!  Even though couponing is a new trend, I've been doing it for over a year now and love it!  I used to have no idea how much things cost, but now I can't stand to pay more than I know I've bought it for before.  It's like a game.  A very addictive game!  I've walked out of Kroger with $120 worth of stuff for $22 and out of CVS with $73 worth of stuff for $.97! 

6. Traveling- Disney World, Hawaii, Las Vegas, Chicago, Hilton Head- Just to name a few! I love making memories with my loved ones.  I especially love trying new restaurants or old favorites that I hardly ever get to go to!


5. Trying new recipes- especially when they turn out right! And then of course blogging them.  I love looking back on my blog.  There is no way I would remember which recipes I liked and didn't like!
http://tnfoodie.blogspot.com

4.  IPad/IPhone
From keeping up to Ryder's feedings to surfing Facebook, I have come to love everything Apple!  It's plain and simple Apps make the world better.  They're the ultimate instant gratification.


3. Kindle
I fought and fought against an e-reader.  I love books... the way they smell and feel.  I can't imagine a world without real books, so the thought of books moving in this direction scares me a little.  But, after getting a Kindle app on my IPad and IPhone, I couldn't help wanting one.  They're just so convenient.  Any book I want in less than 60 seconds.  And it really does read like a book and weighs about the same as one too.  And to be honest it's easier to hold.  I love that anywhere I am, whenever I get free time, I can get on my phone and start reading the book I was reading at home, and it syncs to the same spot! Genius!



2. Hanging out with my little family including my baby, puppies, and husband.

1. Ryder's Smile!  I think this picture speaks for itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment