Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I am so mad at myself for not making more time to blog about my crazy, wonderful life.  I can honestly say I have never been busier nor happier.  Motherhood has truly filled a void that I didn't know even existed.  Ryder is a true gift from God that I don't know what I did to deserve.  The knowledge of God's greatest gift, his son Jesus, has a lot more meaning now.  I can't imagine giving my son to live a troubled life here on Earth, to go through all the pain and torment to allow us, as sinners, to be able to get into Heaven.  So what makes me think about all this?  Today was Ryder's two month checkup.  All 15.4 lbs, 24 1/2 inches of him.  Yes, I have a big baby.  Along with his regular stats, Ryder had to get 3 shots today.  I'm pretty sure I cried more than he did.  I would do anything not to have to see him in any pain.  I'm so thankful that God's love was so great and powerful to give me and Michael and Ryder a shot at a home in Heaven one day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment