Monday, June 20, 2011

Couponing Week of June 19th

In order to stay at home next year, I have got to find ways to save money.  Thanks to one of my best friends, Kayla Payne, one of the ways I am doing that is with couponing.  "Couponing" is a LOT of work, but the rewards are amazing.  This week I went to CVS to get a baby deal.  Spend $25 in baby products and you get $10 in rewards back to use next week.  Here is my haul:
I got $62.81 worth of stuff for $23.40.  Pretty good considering that huge box of diapers cost that much normally.  Plus i got over $20 back to spend next time I go in there.  Since couponing has become so popular, the good deals have been harder to get.  People are waiting at the stores Sunday morning to get the best stuff and the best deals run out quickly.  I was happy that only one deal I wanted was gone this trip!  It's the worst when you do all that work and others have cleared the shelves!

No comments:

Post a Comment