Friday, July 8, 2011

Moving On

I can't believe I am actually lying in bed typing this.  I can read in bed again!  Yes, it is official Ryder is in his crib.  Now, I know that it is past the time we "should" have put him in there, but that doesn't make it any easier.  I have to admit, when we moved his sleep sheep, humidifier, and the Angel Care Monitor in his room this afternoon, I shed quite a few tears.  Where has the time gone?  It feels like yesterday we were just bringing him home.  I know he is literally right across the hall from me.  I can practically see in his crib lying in bed, but it just makes me feel like he is growing up so fast.  Yes, everyone was right.  Everyone has been telling me for the past year time really starts to fly when you have kids.  Both being pregnant and the first 5 weeks we had Ryder seemed to crawl, but since then feels like the blink of an eye.  Here's to enjoying every minute of my precious baby boy.  I'm not sure how to savior each moment more than I already do, but I'm sure going to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment