Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Mollye!

Mollye Addison Casey was the first baby in my group of friends.  She was the first child I really saw growing up!  I can't believe she is three years old.  I sat in the hospital and waited on Mollye and let me tell you- WOW! It was an eye opening experience.  I knew nothing about how babies were born.  Thankfully I had Ashley, Courtney, and Stephanie to teach me, while making fun of my naiveness. 
 My favorite memory with Mollye has got to be Disney World.  Michael and I went with Adam, Kim, and Mollye to the Magic Kingdom last summer.  Disney World is already my idea of a dream vacation, but seeing it through a child's eyes is like experiencing it all over again.  That vacation really made me want to have kids so I could take them to Disney, and here I am with Ryder a year later.  Funny how things work out.

I remember thinking back two years ago at Mollye's 1st birthday that it just seemed impossible she was turning 1!

Here are pictures of Mollye holding Ryder:


Finally, here are some pictures of the most precious Under the Sea Ariel party that Mollye had yesterday!

















No comments:

Post a Comment