Thursday, September 15, 2011

VA-CA Day 1

Thursday Night we drove half way to Myrtle Beach, which happened to be Augusta, GA.  My mom was supposed to drive down with us, but had an ear ache so decided to wait another day to ride with my dad.  It probably worked out for the best on our end as well considering the ENTIRE car was full of Ryder's supplies. 

Here is a picture of the packed car.  I have to give Michael props on his packing abilities. 

And here is my little man ready to go on an adventure... too bad this happy smile didn't last for long.  But I'm not going to dwell on that!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like me going to FC for the weekend! I wished I had taken pics of our beach trips....When I have children I'm going to have buy a bus or hire a packing company :)

    ReplyDelete