Thursday, December 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Wow! This is long overdue!

We had several times to dress up for Halloween so we decided to go with two costumes this year.  I figure it's not going to be long before Ryder won't let me choose his costumes anymore so I better take advantage of dressing him up while I can.

Saturday night we had two parties to go to: The Casey's annual Halloween party and my parents hosted the youth group over at their house for a costume party.  Saturday night Ryder wore his monster outfit.  Michael and I dressed as a werewolf and witch.
Group shot at Kim's- I couldn't get Ryder to look at the camera for anything

 Elise and Ryder


 This one is my favorite!

Sunday night was our big Halloween event- Trunk or Treat at church.  Ryder was the Very Hungry Caterpillar, Michael was cheese the caterpillar ate, and I was watermelon.  This was extra fun because the Reeds dressed up with us.  Wyatt was a hungry caterpillar too, Corey a cupcake, and Kyle a banana.  I'm so glad we have men who are willing to get in on the fun!










And finally there was Halloween night, where Ryder once again wore his Caterpillar outfit.

Trick or Treating at the Greers


 Ringing the door bell at Grandmother's
 Ryder with his treat- Winnie the Pooh movie
 Grandmother, Mama Jean, and Ryder
 Ryder and Hudson
 And I had to include these pictures.  Ryder's first Halloween pajamas and his Ryder Frankenstein shirt. 



He is sooo much fun! I can't believe his first Halloween has come and gone.  Here's looking forward to many, many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment